“When you save a child’s life, you affect families, future generations, and everyone that child will influence over a lifetime. When you support a scientist, you affect not only the current work, but all the trainees, collaborators, and personnel connected to the work, and all their future studies that will follow over a lifetime.“
Here are a few ways you can help our mission of bringing joy a sigh of relief to children who are in the hospital undergoing treatment for cancer or other life threatening illness.
Win Prizes! Have Fun! Make a Difference!
September has 30 days and 30 Chances to gather $1 a day.
Take the 30/30 Challenge on your own or become a Team Leader!
Our spokesperson, Cathy Rigby, works tirelessly at raising awareness for our mission, which is an ongoing problem with ongoing needs. We are asking everyone to donate a 'Grateful Dollar’ in honor of every healthy child you know to help a sick child in the hospital.
Your generous Monthly Partnership will help a child in need of joy and laughter. Your support of just $15, or more, a month will help bring Arts Adventures to one child with cancer, serious blood disorder or life threatening illness. This is an ongoing service for an ongoing need. Your monthly support keeps us going, so we can continue to bring much needed relief to these special children who are facing the greatest fear of all.
Give back and help while doing everyday things like shopping and dining.
It's easy! And doesn't cost you extra money.
Connect with us and share with your friends!
September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, a time to honor and remember children and families affected by these rare diseases, and help rally support to give kids with cancer better outcomes by supporting research and resources.
Here are 10 easy ways you can help us reach more children and their families in the hospitals we serve. Click on the Purple words to get more info.
1. Join our 2nd annual 30/30 Challenge
2. Join our spokesperson Cathy Rigby's "Grateful Dollar" Campaign
3. Get to know our Ambassador Louis T. Lion and his Courage Campaign
4. Sign up to Goodsearch and every time you search the web earn dollars for Discovery Arts.
5. When you shop Amazon ... sign up to Amazon Smile for a portion of proceeds that go to your favorite charity.
6. Become a Monthly Partner
7. Sign up to eScrip and when you shop and dine, right in your town, a portion goes directly to 3 of your favorite charities.
8. Shop at Ralphs? Sign up to their Community Contribution Program.
9. Volunteer with us
10. Sponsor A Day in the Playroom
Bringing the healing power of the arts to children who are in the hospital undergoing treatment for cancer or life-threatening illness.