September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, a time to honor and remember children and families affected by these rare diseases, and help rally support to give kids with cancer better outcomes by supporting research and resources.
Here are 10 easy ways you can help us reach more children and their families in the hospitals we serve. Click on the Purple words to get more info.
1. Join our 2nd annual 30/30 Challenge
2. Join our spokesperson Cathy Rigby's "Grateful Dollar" Campaign
3. Get to know our Ambassador Louis T. Lion and his Courage Campaign
4. Sign up to Goodsearch and every time you search the web earn dollars for Discovery Arts.
5. When you shop Amazon ... sign up to Amazon Smile for a portion of proceeds that go to your favorite charity.
6. Become a Monthly Partner
7. Sign up to eScrip and when you shop and dine, right in your town, a portion goes directly to 3 of your favorite charities.
8. Shop at Ralphs? Sign up to their Community Contribution Program.
9. Volunteer with us
10. Sponsor A Day in the Playroom
Make your holiday online shopping dollars work harder this season with eScrip's Online Mall!
Shop at over 1,000 of your favorite online merchants like Amazon, Best Buy, eBay or Nordstrom and earn up to 16% for Discovery Arts. Just click on the eScrip Online Mall logo to access the list of participating merchants and any purchase you make will automatically generate a contribution to Discovery Arts. Anyone who clicks through the eScrip Online Mall logo in this email can support Discovery Arts, both eScrip and non-eScrip families, so forward this email to your friends and family!
eScrip Dining Register your credit/debit card with eScrip and earn up to 5% for Discovery Arts when you dine at any of the hundreds of participating restaurants! Registering with eScrip is quick, easy and secure.
Are you already enrolled in eScrip? eScrip allows you to support up to three groups so please add Discovery Arts to your list today!
Bringing the healing power of the arts to children who are in the hospital undergoing treatment for cancer or life-threatening illness.