It's a Spooktacular time of year! Fall is here and children are getting excited for Halloween. Please consider Donating to our Annual Costume Drive.
Just imagine a really sick child and seeing their face light up when we present them with their very own costume, that they get to keep. We've seen miracle smiles, again and again, as a really sick child transforms themselves and transcends their circumstances. This is very important during treatment and it makes a big difference for children who are in the hospital.
We have found that children who are in the hospital really enjoy their costumes, they are a perfect way for them to rise above their illness to become a Pretty Pretty Princess or their favorite Superhero.
We are in need of costumes all year long, please consider supporting us by becoming a Costume Designer Partner. Your Partnership will provide 1,000 costumes for children in our participating hospitals. Due to health concerns we can only accept new costumes.
Our most requested costumes are Princesses for girls and Superhero's for boys.
To donate new costumes for our Annual Costume Drive
buy one and send it to us,
send us a gift card, or make a donation!
FUN FOR EVERYONE TIP:
Get in on the fun and host a costume drive on our behalf.
Call us for details (949) 454-8997, we'd love to hear from you!
September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, a time to honor and remember children and families affected by these rare diseases, and help rally support to give kids with cancer better outcomes by supporting research and resources.
Here are 10 easy ways you can help us reach more children and their families in the hospitals we serve. Click on the Purple words to get more info.
1. Join our 2nd annual 30/30 Challenge
2. Join our spokesperson Cathy Rigby's "Grateful Dollar" Campaign
3. Get to know our Ambassador Louis T. Lion and his Courage Campaign
4. Sign up to Goodsearch and every time you search the web earn dollars for Discovery Arts.
5. When you shop Amazon ... sign up to Amazon Smile for a portion of proceeds that go to your favorite charity.
6. Become a Monthly Partner
7. Sign up to eScrip and when you shop and dine, right in your town, a portion goes directly to 3 of your favorite charities.
8. Shop at Ralphs? Sign up to their Community Contribution Program.
9. Volunteer with us
10. Sponsor A Day in the Playroom
Bringing the healing power of the arts to children who are in the hospital undergoing treatment for cancer or life-threatening illness.